We usually meet on the third Thursday of each month, but check the calendar dates below at The Woodworkers Club located at 11910-L Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852. In addition, we also hold open carving sessions from 3:00-6:00PM prior to the meetings. Members gather informally and work on carving projects of their choosing and take the opportunity to socialize with other carvers.
The general meeting agenda is:
- 6:30-7:00 – Setup, registration, Show & Tell setup, socialization
- 7:00-7:15 – Business Meeting
- 7:15-7:45 – Show & Tell
- 7:45-9:00 – Featured Demonstration/Presentation
Our meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of each month.
2019 MCC Meeting Dates
- 8/15/2019 – No Meeting – Come to the Fair instead!
- 9/19/2019 – The Green Man Motif in Woodcarving (Ed Kerns)
- 10/17/2019 – Using Scroll Saw with Carving (Dale Hall and John Laffan)
- 11/21/2019 – Seasonal Ornament Carving – Group Participation (Ed Kerns and John Laffan)
- 12/19/2019 – Holiday Pot-Luck Dinner and Extended Show and Tell
(Special Start Time at 6:30PM)
Demonstrators and Classes/Special Events
- 8/9/2019-8/16/2019 – MCC Demonstration Tent at the Montgomery County Fair in the Old Timers area
- 9/7/2019 – Paw Paw Festival, Meadowside Nature Center 12-4PM – MCC Carving Demonstrations
- 10/6/2019 – Howard County Conservancy Fall Festival, 11AM – 3PM – MCC Carving Demonstrations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
For directions and information on The Woodworkers Club, check out the following information:
- Phone: 1-301-984-9033
- Website: http://woodworkersclub.com
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm