We usually meet on the third Thursday of each month, but check the calendar dates below at The Woodworkers Club located at 11910-L Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852. In addition, we also hold open carving sessions from 3:00-6:00PM prior to the meetings. Members gather informally and work on carving projects of their choosing and take the opportunity to socialize with other carvers.
The general meeting agenda is:
- 6:30-7:00 – Setup, registration, Show & Tell setup, socialization
- 7:00-7:15 – Business Meeting
- 7:15-7:45 – Show & Tell
- 7:45-9:00 – Featured Demonstration/Presentation
Our meetings are usually held on the third Thursday of each month.
2019 MCC Meeting Dates
- 1/17/2019 – open carve and meeting “Potluck and Extended Show and Tell” Earlier start time of 6:30 PM.
- 2/28/2019 – (one week later than normal) – TBD
- 3/21/2019 – A Visit to Art From The Bark Studio in Virginia – Dale Hall
- 4/18/2019 – Favorite Tools and Tips – Everybody brings one or more favorite and useful tools and carving-related tips
- 8/15/2019 – No Meeting – Come to the Fair instead!
MCC Meetings/Demonstrators and Classes/Special Events
Email email@example.com for additional details.
For directions and information on The Woodworkers Club, check out the following information:
- Phone: 1-301-984-9033
- Website: http://woodworkersclub.com
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm