We meet on the third Thursday of each month at The Woodworkers Club located at 11910-L Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852. In addition, we also hold open carving sessions from 3:00-6:00PM prior to the meetings. Members gather informally and work on carving projects of their choosing and take the opportunity to socialize with other carvers.
The general meeting agenda is:
- 6:30-7:00 – Setup, registration, Show & Tell setup, socialization
- 7:00-7:15 – Business Meeting
- 7:15-7:45 – Show & Tell
- 7:45-9:00 – Featured Demonstration/Presentation
Our meetings are held on the Third Thursday of each month.
MCC Meetings/Demonstrators and Classes/Special Events
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
For directions and information on The Woodworkers Club, check out the following information:
- Phone: 1-301-984-9033
- Website: http://woodworkersclub.com
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 5 pm